PH29Fury

Reaction score
Contact seller
ScreenBid Auction

218845_2.jpg

218859_2.jpg

218858_2.jpg

218856_2.jpg

I agree the red is all wrong and remember noticing it was wrong when I watched the episode. I liked that series though and that's a small detail they missed.

All the more reason never to sell/rent your car to a TV/movie production company. We get "casting calls" in the DC area from time to time; usually with little notice, and less compensation. Surprising how these people think you're just sitting here waiting for the "privelege" of their using your car. There are lots of horror stories out there, actually the change of color isn't nearly as bad as a lot of others. It's all about getting the car to stand out. Too bad they didn't just leave it as Roman Red, which it is sadly, no longer. The ad refers to the color change as an "upgrade" which it is anything but, and probably detracts from its value at this point.........

Am I missing something?????it appears the same color of red is under the hood, inside of doors look like they match, interior in leather and appears to be correct pattern, engine appears detailed and clean....all that for $10,000 Please correct me if I'm wrong. Does not show inside of truck for color and underside but looks presentable.

Am I missing something?????it appears the same color of red is under the hood, inside of doors look like they match, interior in leather and appears to be correct pattern, engine appears detailed and clean....all that for $10,000 Please correct me if I'm wrong. Does not show inside of truck for color and underside but looks presentable.
I thought that price looked a bit low as well, and I think I have seen it listed previously for MUCH higher........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back