For Sale For Sale 1958 Chrysler Windsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck62

Reaction score
Contact seller
Saw this one for sale in the Calgary kijiji website.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1094186848

Price is $3500 Cdn =$2450 USD

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

Complete Forward Look Hardtops won't come any cheaper.

That's a steal, even needing floorplans and trunk pan

Last edited:
Great looking car. Seems they never want to show you the lower quarters, rockers or floor pans...

At that price (even if it has rusty floors) I see this one getting flipped very quick. 57's are bringing triple that in similar condition.

Very nice and complete project car. Doesn't look too crusty.

11 hrs away hmmm
asking about a U.S. title

Canadian car, hes still sending more pics

That 58 has been for sale for a long time so I am thinking there must be more to it than meets the eye or it has changed hands a few times so I think personal inspection would be a good idea.

it is very cheap easily worth it in parts.
We need to call some swedish guys ;-))

Great looking car. Seems they never want to show you the lower quarters, rockers or floor pans...

Yeah! and there is nothing to the cars right hand side to stop him taking a side shot! ....no dash pics and no front seat shots!

Yeah! and there is nothing to the cars right hand side to stop him taking a side shot! ....no dash pics and no front seat shots!

That car has been fore sale for years, I think it did change hands once and went right back up for sale. My guess would be that it is very rusty and nowhere near worth the asking price, to me at least.
Parts don`t sell that easy and one would struggle to get some of the money back.
I realize it is a hardtop, but it would be very time consuming and very expensive to get it nice.

Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back