For Sale 1966 Imperial Convertible

sa-noia

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a 1966 Imperial Convertible. Too many projects and not enough time to do them all. The car is complete, solid floors and trunk. Interior is a little weathered from storage but savable with some effort. The Top needs replacement. The engine has not been turned in years, not sure if it stuck or not? Take a look at the pictures, left front fender tip dent, body is straight and solid. Contact me at 1-408-210-4736 cell or email at "[email protected]" to discuss further if interested. The price varies depending on my mood and is negociable.

1966 Imperial Front Grill Hood closed.jpg

1966 Imperial Front Grill Hood open 2.jpg

1966 Imperial Dash Mileage.jpg

1966 Imperial Drivers door open.jpg

1966 Imperial Engine from right 2.jpg

1966 Imperial Dash Front seat from Right Door.jpg

1966 Imperial Dash from Left Door-2.jpg

1966 Imperial left quarter.jpg

1966 Imperial Passenger door panel open.jpg

1966 Imperial Drivers door panel.jpg

Power vents!:thumbsup:
If you decide to part this and I hope it does not come to that, I would be interested in the rear seat frame and sunvisors.

Seeing as forum rules say ya gotta give a price,,,
whats yer mood inclined to accept at this time...? :rolleyes::poke::rolleyes:

Seeing as forum rules say ya gotta give a price,,,
whats yer mood inclined to accept at this time...? :rolleyes::poke::rolleyes:
This is not the first thread on this car.

I believe he’s in California.

Can't find the ad, but I remember seeing it a while back, in the Rhode Island/NYC area.

Thank you for the interest. Yes it has been listed before by me. The car is located in San Jose California 95111. My mood today is $5K today.
If you're interested please get in contact with me. Good Luck.
Q: What does "LMAO" mean? Not flattering I think?

Selling and Buying are totally different perspectives. Please understand that about my comments? Cleaned up and if well oiled with a leather restorer, that interior could be used for at least a little while....until the new owner (possibly you or someone else?) could save the minimum of $10K (probably a lot more) to redo it. IMHO (In My Humble Opinion).

That too is correct. Perception is in the eye of the beholder. I see great things for that Imperial. Take a look at a couple of cars that I did save! Both were just bodies needing everything before I "Saved" them.

1966 Sport Fury 1.jpg

IMG_20190208_161218_011.jpg

I wish i saw this car ten years ago. But now, too far gone for me.

Thanks for the positive comments on the Sport Fury. The Newport has a blue top and interior. The pricing today on the Imperial is $4k. If interested please contact me. To all Good luck in your search for the car you have to have if not this one.

Back