For Sale FOR SALE: Front Brake Assembly-1967 Fury III

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowkeeble

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey everyone, I pulled the front brake assemblies off of my 67 Fury III. I am selling them if someone wants them. You get the drums, brake back plate flexible hose and all the hardware in between. The drums are good and can be used but the rest is usable but I'm sure you'd rebuild. The bearings go with and the bearing cap. I'm in NW Indiana and could meet you somewhere within reason. Send me a PM for any additional details or to make arrangements. I'd take $40 for both pass and driver.

Ernie

Hello, New to this site and actually joined for this reason but there will be many more now that I am here. I believe my recently acquired 67 fury ii has the incorrect drums on installed from previous owner, for several reasons. One my wheels do not sit flush against the drum, these also have a large spring around the outside which I don't think came on this car, and also the center hub that goes through the drum is not a complete circle it has notches on it, which all equal some frustrating front end/brakes issues. In any case I will try to attach a photo, if your will install correctly on my fury ii I will gladly pay your asking price and of course shipping....this would solve and help so much thank you - Jon 20150318_113317-1.jpg

20150318_113317-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back