For Sale in GA - 1972 Newport roller *not mine*

MattfromMaine

Reaction score
Since I was made aware of this car on this site in a thread, I thought I'd post it after going back-and-forth with the guy. Too much to ship it to me in Maine. Rust free two door and the guy has been very responsive and seems willing to work to make a sale.

1972 Chrysler Newport

"Rare 2 door Chrysler Newport. Would be a great project, body is rust free other than some in the floor pan. Needs motor and transmission. No scam calls, I've heard them all. Will consider trades"

GA72pic1.jpeg
GA72pic2.jpeg
GA72pic3.jpeg
GA72pic4.jpeg

Thank you for posting @MattfromMaine -- did you get the fender tag for records, by any chance?

No photos of the driver's side?
Thanks
Nope. After he and I spoke a few times, it came out that someone cut a patch out of the driver's side front fender. I'm guessing that's why.

Also, I asked for a few more pics including the fender tag but I got the quote for shipping before he was able to produce them. Sorry.

Nope. After he and I spoke a few times, it came out that someone cut a patch out of the driver's side front fender. I'm guessing that's why.

Also, I asked for a few more pics including the fender tag but I got the quote for shipping before he was able to produce them. Sorry.
Rust free, but the body is cut up. Agree with your decision.
STAY AWAY

Back