for truck only .com

pomonamissel

Reaction score
joeychgo , since the updated service . i can't get emails through fto , says it needs me to redo my pass word in my contact details , but will not keep any info i place in the required area . so until i can . i will not be a part of that site i guess . you tell me how it fix it so it will stay fixed . thanks [email protected]

@pomonamissel
It has nothing to do with the upgrade directly. I'll look into why exactly.

It also said nothing about your password. It said your email bounced several times and you need to fix your email. Its not your fault, its you email provider.

Whitelist [email protected] in your email client. That is a start. I set your account back to valid.

thought it wanted me to install a pass word so it could get through . it just wouldn't let me . i don't understand joey . all my fa,b,c bo.com are coming through . why not for trucks only is not .

thought it wanted me to install a pass word so it could get through . it just wouldn't let me . i don't understand joey . all my fa,b,c bo.com are coming through . why not for trucks only is not .

No, your cbodies at least haven't been coming through

oh really , did not know that . there was no notes to let me know that . i'm sure you have that fix as well . thanks joeychgo . pm

oh really , did not know that . there was no notes to let me know that . i'm sure you have that fix as well . thanks joeychgo . pm

Looks like its your email provider that's causing the problem - working on getting it fixed. Did you get an email notice about this?

nope joey i did not . i use msn outlook . never had any issues before . is there some thing i need to do to help ? the only notice i received was the fto one .

I love the way the pics load over on the truck forum. All at once & fast instead of one at a time. 3 thumbs up !

joeychgo , since the updated service . i can't get emails through fto , says it needs me to redo my pass word in my contact details , but will not keep any info i place in the required area . so until i can . i will not be a part of that site i guess . you tell me how it fix it so it will stay fixed . thanks [email protected]

Should be ok now. Microsoft confirmed it was their problem and supposedly fixed it..

Back