Found this today

78Brougham

"Chump"
Reaction score
Hi Gang, It's not mine but I found this on the way home today coming from Buffalo NY to Wellsboro PA. I know the "Pickle Green" is abrasive to some... LOL! I believe its a '71 by the vin code unless I miss read it. It was at a small car dealer on the back row in Sandusky NY about 40 miles south of Buffalo NY. Has brand new tires on it, as well as some exhaust parts. The side chrome moulding is off but it looks like it is ready to be put back on. I don't know if its for sale, but might be worth a call. Looks to be in pretty good shape, they must be getting it ready to sell it or they're fixing it for someone. It has a fresh inspection sticker on it. There is a number to call if you are interested... even my wife liked it!

IMG_3623.JPG
IMG_3624.JPG
IMG_3625.JPG
IMG_3626.JPG
IMG_3627.JPG
IMG_3628.JPG
IMG_3629.JPG

IMG_3623.JPG

IMG_3624.JPG

IMG_3625.JPG

IMG_3626.JPG

IMG_3627.JPG

IMG_3628.JPG

IMG_3629.JPG

I like the color. Maybe it helps that it is sitting in greener grass. But I think it is the clean lines that really are doing it for me.

Seems to have had a recent repaint with some trim still missing for a Sport Suburban. The interior Looks pretty used up with Cloth inserts already changed compared to the outside.

Like I said they're working on it either for resale or for a customer....call and find out, I've got enough in my stable.

Back