Not open for further replies.

Factorial

Reaction score
Contact seller
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Not mine.

Very good original condition through out . Needs interior work but runs , drives and stops awesomely. Drove it 9 hours each way to roadkill nights in Detroit last August and got 18 mpg . Zero problems. Totally original paint other than left fender and door.

Very fun car. Nice original patina or great base for resto. Solid mostly rustfree car. Drive awesome has a super sweet running numbers match 383 two barrel . Great driver. Just have too many. New tires . New shocks . New fuel tank. New fuel pump . New alternator and regulator. Rebuilt carb. New magnaflow exhaust. Brakes stop excellent. Car is very low production numbers. 383 3 speed manual on the column. I switched it to a four speed but the 3 speed stuff can be included. it has the steel black wheels on it. the hurst wheels are not included.any questions text or call 563-568-7331. Thanks Brian

$5,550.00

1969 Chrysler Newport Custom | eBay

Last edited:
try the search function
D12 69-70 3 Speed Manual Transmission-Column Shift 8 Cyl.

@saforwardlook Steve, I don't have the Fuselage resources or knowledge that you have. If I send this car to you, will you get it restored properly for me and then ship it over to Florida with the bill?

4 speed eh? Excellent! No pictures??? Crap!!! Some people just don't know how to list their cars.

Body looks great. Interior and Motor? Gag me!

@saforwardlook Steve, I don't have the Fuselage resources or knowledge that you have. If I send this car to you, will you get it restored properly for me and then ship it over to Florida with the bill?

You are funny Stan! I can't even get my own cars restored lately because I am still trying to unload a lot of cars that I will never get to. But if I were to do one, you are definitely one of the first ones I would like to do one for! But I am damn well determined to start on my triple black 1971 300 in the next month or two!

Just move out from that god-forsaken Florida to nearby me and we will get it done together. My body and paint guy is on site. We will strip it down to a bare shell, he will take it from there while we work on the mechanicals. It would be fun!

Plenty of garage space and mountains to look at for a change.

2019-02-17 00.03.04.jpg

Last edited:
Let's ask this... Does it really need that much?

I'm thinking that it needs an interior, but the body/paint looks very presentable. Some rust paint on the trunk floor would be in order, but not a priority, Some time with a power washer and a general "go through" for the mechanicals and you could be out rocking and rolling for not a crazy amount of money.

We have some guys here that could get it running right... Just need to find someone to do the interior.

You are funny Stan! I can't even get my own cars restored lately because I am still trying to unload a lot of cars that I will never get to. But if I were to do one, you are definitely one of the first ones I would like to do one for! But I am damn well determined to start on my triple black 1971 300 in the next month or two!

Just move out from that god-forsaken Florida to nearby me and we will get it done together. My body and paint guy is on site. We will strip it down to a bare shell, he will take it from there while we work on the mechanicals. It would be fun!

Plenty of garage space and mountains to look at for a change.

View attachment 297238

Dayum!

In thinking about Stan's request, I agree with Big John that this would be an easy restoration to a very high standard. As stated, the body/paint could be done on site in about 3 months to show quality, and less time if Stan would desire something less. We could do all the mechanicals within about 4 months, and then he could drive it home and enjoy it. It isn't highly optioned so it wouldn't be so difficult to do. And Stan is correct, I do have a lot of extra and nos parts for these cars. Getting the correct materials from SMS for the interior and getting the interior redone might be a bit of a problem in that timeframe, given the response of SMS. But they would surely have what is needed, and their response time for material is usually pretty good, maybe a month or so. I always felt that the Newport Custom's interiors in 1969 were superb. And blue is a nice color for that interior. It has Stan written all over the car IMO.

I am going to be the new owner of this car. I will start another thread with the progress on it, starting later this month or early next month.

s-l1600-jpg.jpg
Untitled18.jpg

Couldn't get Stan's old car .. so had to have something :)

Last edited:
Congrats. You just don't have enough to do, do you?

actually Peter i do ... but always room for one more neat old car. And this is one.

This is an easy one for me though ..i have almost everything I need already for it.

I have a vision for this one and then letting somebody keep it after me.

NOT flipping it .. try to make it better, enjoy it (like a few other things i have that will need new homes eventually) until I retire and tour in PD 4501 in a few years :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back