Frankenstein-Cucamonga

fc7_plumcrazy

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
that is his name.

Most people who know me wouldn't believe I am responsible for what has been done.

030_zpsh6esnani.jpg

033_zpsnqnd3ewd.jpg

007_zpsmilsk93x.jpg

005_zps6wdmyo8f.jpg

035_zps7njd3rva.jpg

Carsten

Creative name for your Dodge. Despite your sin, we know you are still OK since it IS one of your favorite colors! That I am sure will never change.

Nice Car!

Too little info. Need much, much, more.

There is something not quite right about this car, and it will take someone like Dave (Polara71) to probably spot it. It is a change that you would never expect from a purist. I was shocked and I also have inside information! That is all I can probably say without Carsten's approval.

Steve

There is something not quite right about this car, and it will take someone like Dave (Polara71) to probably spot it. It is a change that you would never expect from a purist. I was shocked and I also have inside information! That is all I can probably say without Carsten's approval.

Steve

Hes killing me, the last convertible was bought to do the opposite of Carstens blasphemy ....he's got it all wrong :BangHead:

I don't get it but I love the car.

Polara Dave You must Save every Fuselage Polara you can. Your collection is already Awesome but it can always be better.

Frankenstein arrvied in september.

It is a work in progress.
All the hard work has been done by Steve.
The modifications, which look so simple at first few, are the opposite and required a lot of work and brainstorming.
I couldn't have managed it without Steve and his knowledge.
A german saying is "the devil is in the detail"

I love my custom car !

Carsten

I don't know about it being a Germany saying or its exact origins but, yes it is.
Funny how our tastes are so similar and yet we couldn't disagree more on this.....

So Steve, about those spare parts

It's obviously all original paint so what parts could you be speaking of? Grille, taillights, bumpers? This thread is too cryptic.

Y14 and the SPD of 27th august are curious.
It was a sold car.
But at the time the public hasn't seen the car.
So it must have been bought by a dealership

Back