Fratzog Bumper time frame

Patinad70Polara

Reaction score
I have a 70 Polara that needs a new bumper, I found a fratzog bumper and was interested in the time frame it was produced for the polara.

3C2A0F20-8ECB-46C9-835E-D6FBCCA284EF.jpeg

I have bought bumpers from Garrett. Great stuff. Not 100% show car perfect. But good for a nice driver.
Alright, that’s all I was looking for. I’ve got to haul 4hrs up there Sunday. I found him on Facebook. Not anything personal with the guy I just don’t trust people to actually ship anything off of Facebook. The cars finally coming along, just got the correct alternator that charges, I got it plated yesterday. All it needs as of now is the rear end needs to be looked over (possible bad bearing) but I have an 8 3/4 rear end to replace if needed, the bumper, and a dash (I’m going to make do with the one Ive got for now)

Alright, that’s all I was looking for. I’ve got to haul 4hrs up there Sunday. I found him on Facebook. Not anything personal with the guy I just don’t trust people to actually ship anything off of Facebook. The cars finally coming along, just got the correct alternator that charges, I got it plated yesterday. All it needs as of now is the rear end needs to be looked over (possible bad bearing) but I have an 8 3/4 rear end to replace if needed, the bumper, and a dash (I’m going to make do with the one Ive got for now)
You are gonna be about an hour or so from me...do you need any other parts?

Unfortunately not the hardtop rear glass.

Lots and lots of other odds and ends though. Just a thought.
Do you happen to have a spare fratzog emblem for the bumper you’d be willing to sell? Also how do I get the bumper off, is there a secret or do I have to pull the valence and then the actual bumper itself?

Back