For Sale FREE 1960 poly 318 and push button trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick z

Reaction score
Contact seller
The trans shifted great after cleaning the filter and fresh atf. The engine smoked like a kid with tight pants and a vape pen.. I pulled the heads and saw the worn cylinder walls and engine that needed a major cleaning. The car sat since mid 80s till I rescued it. I don't really want to ship. Waukesha, WI location. 4143234670 Send me a text or call I will send any pictures you will need. I have hoist to put in your pickup of we can muscle in hahaha

20191116_010912.jpg

1568764432300.jpg

Welcome... FNG... :poke: :lol:

Seriously, I like your style so far... offering to give away the pieces that you don't plan to keep. :thumbsup:

Im just trying to give this thing away because I don't want to give to the scrap man. Its got to have some use for somebody...? I may deliver to someone close for beer/gas money. Its got has a new fuel pump, plugs and wires. I did really plan on fixing it but just not worth it cause I have a low mile 440 and fresh built trans. Come get this thing before it ends up melted into a Honda fart can.

This Saturday its going to the first scrap man who shows up..
That sucks, @LocuMob @71Polara383 or somebody up there near Santa Claus should be interested at that price, if the drive isn't too crazy... you know next month some poor soul will be around here searching for the transmission if nothing else.

You do realize that you're going to open up a can of worms by putting that 440 & newer 727 in there right?
You won't have any parking brake, push buttons won't retro fit, drive shaft won't fit....
Unless you're going for a complete resto mod. Then carry on.

You do realize that you're going to open up a can of worms by putting that 440 & newer 727 in there right?
You won't have any parking brake, push buttons won't retro fit, drive shaft won't fit....
If you look closely in the background behind the Dodge..Looks like the OP has some fabrication skills applied to the other car....

A 62 Chrysler transmission will solve most of those issues.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back