Front frame and suspension conversion for C-Body Mopars

Cool! Should be a bit of weight off. Anyway, it's nice to see the industry starting to make things for C-bodies. It would be nice to see more restoration "repop" stuff become available though.

I guess I get it, but what all are you actually accomplishing with regards to structural integrity? I know that's not specifically implied but investing that much for a brake/steering/suspension upgrade seems silly. I'm all for front disc upgrades but never had all that much issue with steering and t-bars.
Chryslers achilles heel was their sheet metal. Pop them in a more precision way and you've got a hell of a market.

Better buy this while you can. At $7500 I can't see them selling enough to keep making it.
Damn nice part though!

You can literally rebuild your existing stub frame A-Z to better than new for two grand.
That includes the gallon of black Rustoleum.

MFR161056%20Mopar%20C-Body%20Frame%20lowres2.jpg

Thats pretty

I refuse to believe they included every hole, flange, bracket, or whatever to make sure the body work bolts back on.

Formals excluded...sigh. One step closer to be able to build an economy Slab or fusey C body autocrosser.

In all seriousness, a fully restored stub frame rebuilt with all new steering and suspension components would be much sexier.

Hi everyone, I have a lot more info on the front ends and will be doing a light article and posting it to the forum by the weekend. Since I'm local and have spent time with the crew at Magnum Force on this project, I will be posting pics, info and how this all came together.

Back