For Sale FS/FT: 2003 Ford Explorer XLT in the Spring/Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar_4life

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,

I currently love my 2003 explorer. I have been contemplating selling it only due to the fact that I cannot really tow with it. It has a 4.0 V6, AWD and is virtually rust free. There is some surface rust creeping up on the suspension. It was a Texas truck owned by a firefighter that really took care of it. Since it has been up here in NY I have given it regular washes in both summer and winter. Its not perfect by any means but it has been the most reliable vehicle that I have driven in years.

Now what I am looking for is a truck that can pull a 65 Polara and tow household goods from station to station. The other main thing is that I need a rear seat that will hold a car seat. I have a baby girl on the way. :) I am not looking for a rusted out truck either. And honestly I'm not in a hurry. But I figure I would offer it up to y'all. As for price. I am looking to get around $4000. It was cold and The inside was filled with army gear so I'll take pictures of the inside if needed. As for the Spring/Summer, it would be nice to have it for this winter. Helps to go to work in the North Country. I just would like to offer it up to you.

Thanks for Looking.

IMG_5857.JPG

IMG_5858.JPG

IMG_5859.JPG

IMG_5861.JPG

IMG_5863.JPG

IMG_5865.JPG

IMG_5867.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back