Fuel Line AN size...

Knebel

Reaction score
I have no experience with AN Thread sizes and need help figuring out the Size of this AN Thread so i can order the correct fitting for my fuel line. I dont have the Carb/Fuel line here to measure it and want to be prepared for the Install :)

seller says "it has a 3/8 nut on it to accept a fitting.." whatever that means i dont see no nut there, just the "T" with the gauge on it. Anyways, does anyone know by looking at the Pic if this is -6 or -8 AN? $_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

There is another question coming up while looking at fuel fittings right now...

I have the metal fuel line from the pump 》 a piece of 5/16 hose》 fuel filter》another piece of 5/16 hose》 carb.

I can not find any 6AN or 8AN fittings for 5/16 rubber hose, do I need to plum the whole thing up new from the fuel pump or is there something i dont see?

Looks like a 6. Summit Racing & Jegs sell adapter for rubber line to AN & metal/aluminum to AN. They also have NPT to AN. I plumbed my race car with this stuff. It's quality & it passes tech. There are a lot of helpfull videos on YouTube as well. There is an English shop posting good videos showing how to install. The guy does a good job showing all the steps. I think it's Scottys Garrage. It's not that hard. Just think it through.

Back