Fuselage picture thread

Georg/BBTR

Reaction score
Hi everyone

when I introduced myself some of you asked for more pictures of my car. As I really like to photograph I thought I would open a picture thread for Fuselages. Here's my first one, more will follow. And they won't be just with my 1969 New Yorker, but also with cars from friends.

Next weekend a friend of mine (who owns a 1969 2dr Fury) and I will go to a lost place for a photo shoot. I hope it will turn out good...

Hope you like my stuff!
Fuselage.jpg

What's not to like???

What's not to like???

The rear license plate. Depending on the local Registration department they force These giant Pizza plates on you for readability. I could get tiny motorcyle plates for my car in my hometown. The Lady who issued them to me has been fired in the meantime, but for other reasons AFAIK.

The rear license plate.

Well cm23uoc, that's really something that bothers me, too. I got a single-line front plate from the vehicle registration center which I swaped for a double-spaced, small motorcycle plate but it has - of course - no registration stamps on it. So it's... er... illegal. I will try to get it stamped plus a smaller rear plate because the big one always scraps the chrome when I have to fill up the car... ;-) Hope that will convince them...

Great photo's, looking forward to seeing more.

The rear license plate. Depending on the local Registration department they force These giant Pizza plates on you for readability. I could get tiny motorcyle plates for my car in my hometown. The Lady who issued them to me has been fired in the meantime, but for other reasons AFAIK.
Ok, other than that.

Didn't even notice until this was said. That is rather ugly. :wideyed:

Georg post the BBTR event date on various eventcalendar pages instead of posting pics here ;o))

Is it in the magazines? (C&F, Street, etc)?

Carsten

Georg can you post the pics from FB regarding the BBTR event here?
All those cars that sent you a confirmation mail?

Carsten

Back