Fuselage rear bumper

BLIMP

Reaction score
Hey guys been reading and soaking in pictures as much as possible, but I've got a question that could probably be answered by one of you guys really quickly.

Are the rear bumpers of the Fuselage wagons interchangeable? I may be looking for one in the future, and it appears they may all be similar.

I can tell you that '69 -'71 Fury wagons rear bumpers are the same and that '72 - '73 Fury wagon rear bumpers are the same. I believe that the Chrysler wagon rear bumpers were different than the Furys, not sure on the Dodges. Keep in mind that wagons with the third row seats came with steps added to the rear bumper that bolted on through extra holes in the bumper.

I can tell you that '69 -'71 Fury wagons rear bumpers are the same and that '72 - '73 Fury wagon rear bumpers are the same. I believe that the Chrysler wagon rear bumpers were different than the Furys, not sure on the Dodges. Keep in mind that wagons with the third row seats came with steps added to the rear bumper that bolted on through extra holes in the bumper.
Hey Fury GT i have a 70 wagon will a 72 3rd seat fit right in i found one at a yard and i was thinking of getting it.

Hey Fury GT i have a 70 wagon will a 72 3rd seat fit right in i found one at a yard and i was thinking of getting it.

It should. Currently having a '71 3 seat Custom Suburban and having previously owned a 2 seat '72 Custom Suburban I think that the rear interior sections of the fusy wagons did not change between '69 - '73.

Thanks Fury GT, looks the the rear bumpers are brand specific unless someone else knows better, thats what I was wondering

Yes thanks FuryGT looks like the 71 im looking at getting with a friend is a 71 Custom 9 pass. So ill probably use that one.

Back