fuselage years 4 speed

dieseldust

Reaction score
Was there any built with a 4 speed and how hard is it to find a pedal asembly for one

:sSig_thanks:

Jim

Never, ever a four speed for the 69-73 fusies.
69 - 70 Furies, Polaras, and Newports were available with three on the tree.
I am TOLD (jump in here, guys) that the pedal setup was the same for 65 -70.
As far as rarity?
hens_teeth.jpg

Pedal assembly changed with the body change. Easier to find a slab pedal than a fusie.
Thanks for the clarification. Wasn't sure.
Plus, the manual brake and power brake setup were different from ea. other, right?

Found Pedals

Well i found a peadal asembly complete out off a 69 C body manual 3 speed , price is high but where you gona find one , 300 bucks,4 speed here i come :happy7::upside down: , 4 speed bench seat got to like it.

Jim

DSCN9377.jpg

DSCN9378.jpg

Computers sure make it easier to search things out now , I acually also found some HP exaust manifolds today also for a C body i am on a roll

jim

You have done a great job on your car wow that is pretty slick Commando1, at least i have factory stuff to start with , congrats on your car

Jim

Well i found a peadal asembly complete out off a 69 C body manual 3 speed , price is high but where you gona find one , 300 bucks,4 speed here i come :happy7::upside down: , 4 speed bench seat got to like it.Jim

:wav:..Nice, keep us posted on progress......I myself would rather not have one but good for you...:congratualtions:

Never, ever a four speed for the 69-73 fusies.
69 - 70 Furies, Polaras, and Newports were available with three on the tree.
I am TOLD (jump in here, guys) that the pedal setup was the same for 65 -70.
As far as rarity?
hens_teeth.jpg

Correct. Last year for a manual was 1970 amd I believe 71 in Canada. Al Domato corners the market for 69 3 speeds.

I never saw a 4 speed in a fusie. Why bother with the ABE's

My first post....Aren't you guys over looking the Hurst 300s? Or did they also come with a slushbox?

Ya i always thought a 4 speed makes a hurst car would of been kewl at the time, i know it will make mine when i get it done, the peadals should be here this week, i found a 375 HP 440 and a a33 4 speed hooked up to it , all i have to do now is find a 4 speed pan for the tunnel that works.

Jim

Back