For Sale G78-15 Spare Tire and Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

73Coupe

Reaction score
Contact seller
For those who are looking to finish their trunk restoration and elevate it to "cream puff" status....Not Mine, but an interesting find:

Mopar Spare Tire BF Goodrich G78-15 Silvertown Polyglas Double White Stripe | eBay

Mopar BF Goodrich G78-15 Silvertown Belted Polyglas Double White Stripe Spare Tire. In LIKE-NEW condition.

This is a rare vintage double white stripe BF Goodrich G78-15 Silvertown Belted Polyglas spare tire. It came from a 1970 Plymouth Fury III barn fine with 20K actual miles. It was the spare tire in the trunk and was never used or even removed from the car. It has the original factory printing on tire thread. The rubber is very pliable. No dry rot, no cracking, no splitting. Excellent, Like-New example for your show car. Cuda, Challenger, Charger, Coronet, GTX, Satellite, Dart, Demon, Duster, Barracuda, fastback, coupe, convertible. 1966-1973

Will look great in your trunk! Sold as is. Rare find!!!

s-l1600.jpg

It came from a 1970 Plymouth Fury III barn fine with 20K

So.. and the car ? parting out or why ?
why not let this piece of history with the car ?

$300.00 Buy It Now

"Will look great in your trunk! Sold as is. Rare find!!!"
Guaranteed To add 5k to your 'Complete Refresh" Classic!

Maybe these are the wheel covers to the same car (25k miles thou)
1970 PLYMOUTH HUBCAPS WHEEL COVERS 15" SATELLITE BELVEDERE SPORT FURY (Set of 4) | eBay

Set of 4 OEM wheel covers. In very good condition. The black center would need to be repainted to make them show quality. These came off a 1970 Plymouth Fury III with 25K original miles. For 15" wheels. Sold as is. Hard to find set.

Also:
Check out the 1970 Dodge Charger Vintage Wall Art Display for 3k.

If I had known I could have listed my old bias-ply spare with the wheel for $300 I would have... I don't think the above is worth that much, though.

But I didn't, I needed a functional spare so ditched the bias ply and have a 5th road wheel spare with modern radial in the trunk. The old wheel will be going on our Aloha trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back