Garage

Knebel

Reaction score
I need some advice on a single car garage. Unfortunately me and my family were forced out of the house with a 2 car garage into an apartment. Thats fine, however it comes with a carport and a single car garage. Parking the fury under the carport is not really an issue...its small but works. I would much rather put it in the single car garage but have the issue that it seems like the fury has to much of a turn radius to make the turn to pull in fairly straight. I tried this once or twice but didnt want to risk damaging the garage or the car lol. The parkinglot is small and where the garages are its two rows facing eachother with a space in tne middle, so i have very limited space to pull in or out.

I would really like to keep the car and not buy an a or b body
What do I do about this? Cause i cant really work on it in the carport. Even tho management here is cool and tbey dont really care about it.:rant:

Partial turn then a couple of these under the rear wheels and then slid it sideways and then in.

27918_700x700.jpg

Is the space between the garages paved ? if so, with what ?

Thanks for the suggestion. Well, its sort of a "daily driver" thing but itvwould already be enough to be able to pull it in to work on it.

It is paved with fairly rough asphalt and they just slapped a topcoat on it the other dax... seemed like tar or some sealer to me.

Partial turn then a couple of these under the rear wheels and then slid it sideways and then in.

27918_700x700.jpg

If it is a daily driver I feel the carport is your only real option. If you are going to stay here I agree with using the above items when you need to work on it in the garage.

Are there any other garages open in the complex that have easier access?

If it is a daily driver I feel the carport is your only real option. If you are going to stay here I agree with using the above items when you need to work on it in the garage.

Are there any other garages open in the complex that have easier access?

I am not sure if there are any others available here. Management wants to rearrange parking anyways and I already requested the carport infront of the apartmen...lets see how that goes. like I said I could live with the carport but the initial though was to put the fury in the garage instead of buying a caralarm...

What are those things with the rolls called?

Did you try to back it up into the Garage ? Way better to steer into tight spots.

Back