G'day from down under

That 3 digit code on that position on the data plate is the build date. The first digit is the month and the next 2 digits is the day of manufacture. Mine is 208 which is February 8th and his is B04 which is October 4th. The first digit can only go to 9 so after September they went to letters to signify the month. "A" is September and "B" is October and so forth.

He's correct Fred

Gday RT, Sorry i didn't see your original posting earlier, Im an expat Aussie living in NC USA now, surrounded by mopars! They have it so good over here i can tell you, :yaayy:

I'm heading over in a few weeks time. Land in LA, Drive to Vegas, fly to Chicago, drive around the corn fields of Iowa then a week in San Francisco before flying home.

Hoping both my rental cars are Mopar and hope to see plenty of classics while I'm there

I'm heading over in a few weeks time. Land in LA, Drive to Vegas, fly to Chicago, drive around the corn fields of Iowa then a week in San Francisco before flying home.

Hoping both my rental cars are Mopar and hope to see plenty of classics while I'm there

If you have the time stay off the interstates when you can, you wont see anything on them, the back roads are plentiful and there's always old cars sitting in yards everywhere you go, definitely worth taking the extra time. Use something like google maps before you go so you can set reasonable alternate routes.

You don't want it.
Just more unnecessary vacuum plumbing crammed into an overstuffed dash.
Just another Rube Goldberg solution to when a simple pull handle was already the best answer.

I wouldn't mind having that mechanical parking brake like the Newport has instead of that automatic release on my NYB.

For a month, I was chasing a vacuum leak. Couldn't find it to save my life.
One day I went to check a fuse so I had my head under the dash and I'm hearing this hisssssssssssssss......

Yep, there's an unbelievable amount of things that run off of vacuum on a Formal NYB. Even the air ride suspension runs off of engine vacuum.

Back