Geographical "hangout" section

BLUPORT

Carpe Diem Cras
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the first to ask about this, but how feasible/reasonable is it to create a section for members "by region" with local subsections? Rather than just post something in "General Off-Topic" it'd be cool to be able to connect with other C-Body guys in the area. I'm sure going through all 50 states, plus our overseas members would make this quite a task, but how about something that lumps states together by region? It could be used to setup local meets/cruises, stuff like that.

Again, I'm sure it's been asked, but I only saw Member Map requests, and I'm not looking for pinpoints.

There used to be a link to a member map down in the footer there ... I'm not sure what happened to that.

The member’s map still works. Folks need to be willing to input their location info, which IMHO is as it should be. I have used it a number of times to (I) find who could have eyes on far-away cars and (II) find local folks who might go for drives together. It’s a great resource.

Last edited:
The member’s map still works. Folks need to be willing to input their location info, which IMHO is as it should be. I have used it a number of times to (I) find who could have eyes on cars and (II) find folks who might go for drives together. It’s a great resource.

This map?

Untitled.jpg

Back