Gerdon auto sales mopar dealership in corydon indiana

kyle340

Reaction score
If anyone thinks there car was sold new at Gerdon autos sales in Corydon Indiana please let me know. I have all the new car dealer folders from 1965-1981. They were a dodge dealer beginning in 65 and picked up Chrysler and Plymouth in 68. You can email or pm me. [email protected]

Curious how I got the paperwork? I got in tight with the owner, he's 85 now. He sold the franchise in 2012 or 13, but continued as a used car dealer. All the old parts were still in the parts department, (although most of the good stuff had already been sold) I was going up there buying stuff, and had mentioned I had a 68 coronet that came from there if he might have the old paperwork. Long story short, it took me about 2 years to get him to show me the boxes of paperwork, I had to buy them all, but I figured it would be worth it, so not to get thrown in the trash one-day. I've found probably 10-15 of the cars so far.

That place had the biggest parts dept. of any Chrysler dealer I have ever seen, by a large margin! :eek:

Do you have the capability to find VINs in that stash, or does someone have to know that their car came through Corydon?

No, you don't have to know it came through there, just send the VIN and I'll check. I've got everything in boxes per the year, so it's not to hard to find. In case anyone was curious to what is in the folder, if the car was a ordered car the original order form, any warranty repair work, the original invoice with a copy of the window sticker, new car inspection sheet, I've had a couple with certicards in them.

Back