God Bless America.

Wile E Coyote

Super Genius
Reaction score
I served our country for 10 years.
I swore to, signed up for, and stood proud to die for and defend old glory; our flag. Our nation. As a service disabled veteran, I continued on as civilian to this very day to serve, protect and defend us, and our nation in a way that is deserving. God bless each of us here on this forum that can exercise their right, their freedom, their power, their independence and their will - to bring to them their own glory. Roy Buckmaster (
Peril Follows Contractors In Iraq ), my mentor, traded his life for mine when he told me to "stay put" and continue to run Taji Air Base, and even though junior to me in rank at our company, he had more experience than me from our Air Force days and he wanted to go to Fallujah and start up the new base there. It was in that decision, that day, that Roy and another colleague of mine Dave Dyess were killed in an IED attack in Fallujah.
I'm venting. I'm sorry. Thank you to those that read this. It feels good sometimes to put down my feelings somewhere other than my head.
Doc - I'm glad you got that car.
Thanks everyone.
Wile E. Coyote
Super Genius

Thank you for your service. Our son in law just got back from his fourth deployment.

Thank you for your service !!!

Please "DO NOT EVER" be sorry for venting and putting what you hold within yourself down in writing. Everything that you feel like expressing and or letting go is good for you to do so. I for one can only somewhat imagine what you have been through and I only say this as my dad served in WWII in the Philippines and at the times when he vented to me I could clearly see some real relief and calmness come to the forefront as he clearly and precisely would expel to me what he went through. I can say with certainty it did make a difference for him to do so right up to and beyond his 98th birthday.

As said above, never be sorry to express your feelings, you served your country with honor and they should always be grateful for that.

My late father served as a bombardier (Australian Army) in Papua New Guinea during WW2, we never talked about it but he must have seen many terrible things, may there never be a WW3.

Last edited:
Back