Good Enough for Carmine....

Dobalovr

Being on the Cbody diet SUCKS!
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Good enough for me!

Couldn’t say no to this one. One owner (Local Dodge Dealership Owner’s wife) 121000kms 1980 Chrysler Cordoba in Black with Tan Leather! Got it for less than my cellphone bill :)
0E291F81-3201-4335-AF47-F93FF1F02D00.jpeg
35D47FEB-0A0D-4BFF-8FC4-13ADF668230E.jpeg

722035AF-D9F4-4B3E-803B-60A4B5CBDEE3.jpeg
21E08234-D11C-4DDC-AEC0-9B8B87879F9E.jpeg
8CC3BE78-A7B6-4DC0-BA83-779803BBB6E3.jpeg
DC2DE0F9-AD6E-47E8-831B-7494D0C13A01.jpeg
890DED72-F432-41B6-9CBA-6D9616889D10.jpeg

Is Mrs Dobalovr aware of this???? Why does it look like it sits real high?

Ummm no and you are used to seeing them all saggy ...

This will actually be going to my neice after it gets back on the road. My brother had an 82 and this brings back some memories for him which I am happy to provide

A nicely-optioned car, 5-on-5 alum wheels and all. A "high value" car, no doubt. Congrats!

CBODY67

Looks Good ! I once had a '80 Mirada, nice car !

I am a big fan of those models of Cordobas and Miradas too. They looked great and drove really nicely too. Their only downsides in my opinion was the quality of some of the interior materials such as the dash panel and door plastic pieces. Way too flimsy and cracked easily. That crack in the middle of the top inside door trim piece usually happened within the first 10K miles of ownership as just one example. If I were to buy one of these, it would have to be a low miles one that never saw sunlight because it was always in a garage.

This example of the kind of car I would like is an Imperial that was for sale in Florida a couple years ago. I would be happy with a Cordoba like it from these years with comparable low miles and excellent condition.

81 Imperial Low Miles Side Profile.jpg
81 Imperial Low Miles Profile.jpg

81 Imperial Low Miles Seats.jpg

I am a big fan of those models of Cordobas and Miradas too. They looked great and drove really nicely too. Their only downsides in my opinion was the quality of some of the interior materials such as the dash panel and door plastic pieces. Way too flimsy and cracked easily. That crack in the middle of the top inside door trim piece usually happened within the first 10K miles of ownership as just one example. If I were to buy one of these, it would have to be a low miles one that never saw sunlight because it was always in a garage.

This example of the kind of car I would like is an Imperial that was for sale in Florida a couple years ago. I would be happy with a Cordoba like it from these years with comparable low miles and excellent condition.

View attachment 181099 View attachment 181100

View attachment 181102

I had an '82 Imperial in Glacier Blue with blue interior. Love these cars. If the right circumstances were to align I would no doubt own another. Would probably try to snag an '83 as the production total was just over 1500, the rarest of the 3 years.

Hell yea! Congrats!! Looks like she should clean right up.

Going to need some rear quarter work on the Driver’s side and some trunk extensions but nothing to serious other than the usual cooling suspension brakes electrical transmission delete the lean burn etc ...you know ..the usual

Very well done Graham. After putting 1600+ miles on one in less than a week, I'm quite familar. I've owned 3 J-body Imps as well, and you definately can tell the difference in material quality.

Even as a kid, I wasn't a fan of the "extra" window. (To this day, I don't like 6-window sedans, including the 200.) however, blank it out or add the padded top and I'm back in. If I get stuck with the Mirada (no! no! no!) I'd weld it shut, and paint it nightwatch blue with the red seats.

Btw, I see we both have funny kilogram speedos :)

Council Comments 3-19_edit.jpg

0415181502.jpg

Very well done Graham. After putting 1600+ miles on one in less than a week, I'm quite familar. I've owned 3 J-body Imps as well, and you definately can tell the difference in material quality.

Even as a kid, I wasn't a fan of the "extra" window. (To this day, I don't like 6-window sedans, including the 200.) however, blank it out or add the padded top and I'm back in. If I get stuck with the Mirada (no! no! no!) I'd weld it shut, and paint it nightwatch blue with the red seats.

Btw, I see we both have funny kilogram speedos :)

View attachment 181172

View attachment 181174

I pinned that funny speedo in my brother's 82 more than once.....of course it took about 5 miles of straight flat road with no wind to do it....

Back