Good non baggy canvas work shorts

Bayoulee

Reaction score
image.jpg
The work shorts I find are too baggy for me. I like them to fit a little closer. These are Carhart double knee jeans i cut off and are exactly what I want but in a short. I bought these over 20 years ago and wore as jeans until a couple of years ago when hems fially gave out, and I wear them all the time, couldn't begin to guess how many times they have been washed. Heavy canvas, Side pockets and a hammer loop on the other side but I dont want cargos. Thanks, I thought this would be a good place to ask

You can't beat the Duluth firehose material, I have some long pants that are still fine after 6+ years of being worn in the place of jeans. They are worth the money and they have sales all the time.

I appreciate the input. Ive seen Duluth but always shied away d/t cost butif its good stuff i dont mind paying.

Carhart jeans are just as good thickness, quality and priced as cheap as $25 (when on sale) compared to Levis ($40). And I learned Levis dictate the frequency of price reductions and the amount.

I appreciate the input. Ive seen Duluth but always shied away d/t cost butif its good stuff i dont mind paying.

The thing with Duluth, you pay for it yes, but you out grow it, lose weight, tare it, whatever, the usually will return it no problem. . Had a gets better with age belt and the holes finally started tearing after 10 years. They replaced it and refunded the difference since the belt was currently lower than when I paid. I'll pay extra for that customer service any day.

I've had pairs of their drawers for near 12 years and no holes or thin spots. I'd have paid more for fruit of the loom over the same time period with all the replacements I would have had to buy.

Buy once cry once.

Back