Got myself a Carter AVS today too...

Catfish

Reaction score
UPS showed up today with my intake, so it was time to source a carb.

image.jpg

Rather than just pull the carb, I pulled everything. Then I can take the carb, brackets, and kick down linkage and use it for the polara. Stuff the 440 and 727 in my A body.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hmmmm, pulling engine from a C-body for an A-body.....shall we collectively bite our tongues?
Nah, I'm just jerking your chain! How are the front inner fenders, the outer halves, on that car? You selling???

Hmmmm, pulling engine from a C-body for an A-body.....shall we collectively bite our tongues?
Nah, I'm just jerking your chain! How are the front inner fenders, the outer halves, on that car? You selling???

They are not nice enough to be worth pulling and shipping in my opinion.

Most everything else is nice. Most trim, I have a set of fender skirts somewhere, cruise control, It is just an Imperial, not a Crown or Labaron so it's not loaded. Four door post also.

Last edited:
Are they rusted?

The outer halves aren't under the battery so if you get a chance to have another look at the outers I'd appreciate it. Mine are bent to hell from tires coming apart and I'm not even sure what shape to beat them back into.

And I sent you a PM about parts, too. I'm interested in fenders, but shipping may be prohibitive.

Pretty cool that Fastenal does that. Now that's some outside of the box thinking there.

Does that mean you'll have another look?:poke:

Back