For Sale Gotta fund wedding/honeymoon, '67 300 Fast-top for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

M0esy

Reaction score
Contact seller
4th-of-July-trip-gassing-up-edit.jpgSJVM-FallFinale-10-11-08_005.jpgChry300Odo3-10-15.jpg300-service-glovebox.jpg

Top 2 pics from 2008 after refurbishment, buttom right pic shows current odometer from March 2015 (assume it has turned over once), bottom right picture is of service card in glove box.

This car is a factory k code 350 hp 440, power steering, brake, A/C and Auto-Pilot car, AA1 buffed Silver paint with black pin-stripes. It was refurbished in 2008 with the paint being redone with a clear-coat, upholstery redone with vinyl sides and perforated suede inserts, front suspension upgraded with Firm Feel 1.12" torsion bars, Stage 1 power-steering gear box, '73 C-body knuckles and 1 piece rotors, American Racing Special Edition Vortex 15" wheels, electronic ignition. Car currently doesn't start but cranks.

Have canister of R-12 and Bendix dual diaphragm booster and master cylinder, and Thompson steering pump to include with car if sale price of $7k is met.

Please pm via here, thanks!

4th-of-July-trip-gassing-up-edit.jpg

SJVM-FallFinale-10-11-08_005.jpg

Chry300Odo3-10-15.jpg

300-service-glovebox.jpg

I'am thinkin California... They always have the best gas prices.

Not around here as I just filled the Polara at 3.40. I always knew that the refiners would get the price back to the upper half of $3 even though a barrel of oil is still around $50 instead of $100. However, I do detect a California plate.

"Top 2 pics from 2008"....back then gas was in the $5.00 range in CA, no?

Exactly, that pic was taken in Sacramento July 4th, 2008.... Unbelievable that gas was almost $5 a gallon for premium!

But there's more to life than gas prices /good fuel economy imo

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that there is a place for gas guzzlers in their life.
Moe, I don't know if I should say congratulations or give you my condolences.

Love the car, stunning in silver.

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that there is a place for gas guzzlers in their life.
Moe, I don't know if I should say congratulations or give you my condolences.

Stan, considering I was able to buy the car with inheritance money from my mother passing and get the paint, bodywork, upholstery, front end suspension and brake upgrades done with inheritance from my dad's passing, plus I've driven it like it was meant to be driven for the past 6 years, I'm ok with selling it. I figure proceeds from selling the 300 would be what my folks would have given for the nuptials. I just wish I could get it running again and fix the few gremlins, not to mention the a/c.

I forgot to mention I have a complete tilt-tele column from a '68 300 to go with it

Beautiful car you have there. hopefully it will sell to a person who will appreciate it for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back