For Sale grease monkey 71 Polara

Status
Not open for further replies.
00303_8QWsTK9VXpE_1200x900.jpg

01616_9iFjeyAFqUf_1200x900.jpg

Unfortunately i asked for details. This car is Green. If its DE23N...its just like the Green car my dad had when I was young.

Reman. I had one. It did not like figure 8 racing. Worst 318 ever.
I have used a lot of Jasper engines and had great results, but I have never taken one and gone figure 8 racing. I did put a 350 in a customers car once and he turned up at a burnout contest the same night he picked it up from us. It was a Jasper also. It never came back for any kind of warranty work.

Not enough info on this one to form an opinion.
Yes there is
Mine was formed by this...
"1971 Dodge Polara V8
Needs a great greaser! The body is big and solid but has the typically rusty panels areas. Basic cosmetic stuff. I've made upgrades including interior work, a rebuilt Jaspar engine, single to dual-exhaust. Honestly... she needs a transmission
job. A tranny overhaul or replace and you're gonna be rollin', roaring and turning
some heads!!! Why sell? Sadly I've gotten older and my health has put me on the injured reserve with multiple sclerosis. I truly want the right person for my cool-*** car.
Come listen to the roar and imagine how you can score this touchdown.
I'm negotiable but mom didnt raise a fool:)"

p.s. Mine is not a positive opinion... but the stupidity isn't worth going into right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back