Great Front-end rebuild kit, vendor!

Gerald Morris

Reaction score
Greetings and Felicitations my fellow and Elder C-body Mopar owners and drivers,

I want to thank those of you who've gone before and posted tips encouraging folks who face a front-end rebuild and for fiduciary constraints must follow the DIY path. Such am I. I want to leave a useful datum as a quid pro quo of sorts. I found a very decent, conscientious vendor who sells a good kit, which you may examine on eBay here:

1965 1966 1967 CHRYSLER 300 NEWPORT NEW YORKER FRONT END SUSPENSION REBUILD KIT

and which you also may see on their regular website at:

www.a-resto-parts.com

I'll be uploading more pics of my '66 Newport when I've got more to brag about. For now, its coming along nicely, given my dire poverty and need to drive it as our family car nigh daily. Be this as it may, I once again, as I previously found with a '66 NY'er back in 2005, am delighted with the ease which Mopar designed into these excellent machines for shade-tree (or -cactus in my case) mechanics of repair and maintenance in every facet of 1960s Mopar C-body vehicle. I also am impressed with the durability of their engines and transmissions given the decades of culpable ignorance based ABUSE they can be subjected to, and yet still run well enough to serve an old junky blessed late in life with an angelic bride and baby.

Again, I'll post updates as I accumulate enough small improvements to make a quantum qualitative improvement. For now, I thank each and every one of you who have expanded my theoretical knowledge and self confidence.
1803-143548.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

I'm honored. I've quietly read folks posts for over a month now, and have found some helpful. Thus, I hope to contribute to the collective welfare of all C-body drivers as often as possible. Saw a STUNNING '66 Plymouth Fury parked at Wally Wurld a couple spaces down from my Newport as I left this morning. Tucson, is a great place to own and drive Detroit's Golden Age cars.

that's the great deal cheaper then VatoZone just for the lower ball joints alone :thumbsup:

Welcome Gerald! I think somewhere in the mix of twenty-five cent words you tried to say that you are poor, well you sure have a rich vocabulary. Once again welcome!
Right on. Yea, I compose and read a bit. Sometimes, the Gift of Blarney can bring the heat down on us Sons of Erin, pauperizing those so blessed as to yet be breathin'. Rich vocabulary, rich in tech/science skills, so I don't miss lucre too much. Nowa-Daze, few professionals are really competent with these old beauties, so 'tis well I can wrench, wire and design myself! :) Glad to be in such august company.

that's the great deal cheaper then VatoZone just for the lower ball joints alone :thumbsup:

SOOO TRUE! Quality is FAR superior to Vatozone also. I shan't comment on what they and Oh?-REALLY?! push for ignition parts here, as this isn't the place for it but....

Back