For Sale Guy on Facebook selling 1968 parts + 440 TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marv

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just let that one here.. This is what a guy posted on Facebook into one of the mopar groups, maybe someone needs some parts..
Last picture contains the picture of the guy's Facebookprofil

Hey all, I am considering selling all of my Mopar stuff in one fell swoop so I'm throwing this out here... My collection is dedicated to the 1968 C-body, and includes my 1968 Chrysler 300 that I have converted to a 4-speed manual. The car is still a project but it technically runs and moves.

I have a TON of (or more) spare parts but I'll start with what's on the car...

Running Gear:
1968 440, original bore, re-ringed, new bearings, STEALTH Aluminum heads with mild port work, Edelbrock intake and HP C-body exhaust manifolds. Runs hard with a Holley 750 DP on it that I can't tune up properly. Could run better.

A-833 4-speed from a B-Body, date stamped 1969 (IIRC). New bearings and synchros but is difficult to get into gear. Probably just needs the side cover adjusted properly. Hurst Competition Plus shifter and B-body handle, McCleod clutch and flywheel kit and another set and a half of C-body 4-speed pedals.

3.55 Sure Grip, rebuilt with new gears

1973 C-body disks up front, all rebuilt 10 years ago with low miles on them.

Suspension:
Just Suspension tubular upper A-arms. These were one of the first 10 sets that Just Suspension made back in 2008 or so.

Firm Feel parts: 1.125" Torsion bars, reinforced lower control arms, 1.125" front anti-sway bar.

Rear springs are from a lower mile C-body, have new bushings in them and aren't saggy.

Cragar Eliminator wheels, 17X8" with 255/50/17" tires.

Misc. stuff:
Two 3.23 SG rears, an open rear or two, 2 or 3 sets of 1968 C-body Exhaust manifolds, 906 heads, Mopar M1 aluminum intake, four rust free rear quarter panels, some spare doors, hoods, trunk lids, front bumper, a sub-frame, spare glass for every glass piece, lots of mirrors, three spare 300 grilles, have rocker trim, all emblems and multiples of each piece,a tilt/tele steering column, power window parts, wires, switches, spare wire harnesses, dashboards, dash parts, tail lights, interior lights, kick panels, misc. interior trim, Cop wheels, another set of 1973 disk brake spindles, a boat load of small parts, and big parts... and the holy grails: Two full sets of 4-speed pedals and an all original 1968 TNT440 from carb to pan.

My whole hoard with the car and the TNT440 can be had for $10K, located in Ventura, CA. I don't WANT to sell but I feel that I don't have the time or patience for this car anymore, with several others that need my attention. This is a 20 year collection of parts that I'd prefer not to try and part out. If you sold everything piecemeal, you could make a profit, or keep whatever you want to subsidize what could be a kickass car when it's fixed up right. The 440s, 4-speed parts and rears are worth the majority of the asking price.

Bring a trailer and a U-haul.

Screenshot_20180317-160623.png

Screenshot_20180317-160628.png

Screenshot_20180317-160634.png

Screenshot_20180317-160811.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back