HAD THE EXTREME PLEASURE

BIGBARNEYCARS

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Of having My Pal Catnip stop by for a visit on hiz way up ah bit north of me to replenish hiz stash with northern Neighbor C-Body Bob. I tried to load him up with St. Pauli but he wisely stopped after one but I waz able to send him off with a good chunk of Black Angus *** in hiz tummy. Travel safe my Friend, and Gail Likes you? What ah snow job you did on her, lol Jer

Of having My Pal Catnip stop by for a visit on hiz way up ah bit north of me to replenish hiz stash with northern Neighbor C-Body Bob. I tried to load him up with St. Pauli but he wisely stopped after one but I waz able to send him off with a good chunk of Black Angus *** in hiz tummy. Travel safe my Friend, and Gail Likes you? What ah snow job you did on her, lol Jer
Thank you for your hospitality... and it was great to meet Gail. I figure it was the cat that got me into the good graces, if the critters approve, the owners usually do too.

Pleasure meeting you too Jeff. Hope I didn’t bore you showing you all my projects. As you can see a lot happens here as well as Gary’s shop. Even the windshield guy was here. And you got to see all the big empty houses they have built in my backyard that I’m always complaining about. Have a safe trip back home. And now I know what Cantflip stands for. To think all this time I thought you where against the harsh treatment of coins.

Thank you for your hospitality... and it was great to meet Gail. I figure it was the cat that got me into the good graces, if the critters approve, the owners usually do too.
Any time you're in the neighborhood Pal theirs always cold St. Pauli and Good C.A.B. in the fridge. Happy & Safe Trails Catnip, Hope to see you again the 2nd weekend in July for some serious Bench Racing and? Jer

Thank you, I had fun too.

A pleasure meeting you in person, finally, and @C Body Bob too.
Yeah it was good to chat and get to know you better, I do apologize for not being a bit more hospitable, the old flu has been kicking my *** for awhile now. Today I'm tucked up in bed and staying warm!

Yeah it was good to chat and get to know you better, I do apologize for not being a bit more hospitable, the old flu has been kicking my *** for awhile now. Today I'm tucked up in bed and staying warm!
Get well, and my apologies for keeping you out in the weather for so long. It's tough to leave when the other kid's toy box has so many cool cars in it.

Speaking of cool cars... I didn't drag out the camera, because I didn't even think about it with all the cool stuff surrounding me. I got to see Jer's little custom and nice workspace... Bob and Gary both have enough toys I could have spent a week playing around and still not get bored.

On my trip home, I stopped by Middleburg to bother one more member this trip... cool thing, as I entered the area, Freebird came on the radio... Another thank you to Zac and Sabrina (@monaco75 ), and I got to tour the new homestead, finally, and now my garage envy is in full blossom...

I thought I should keep this post separate, while I whine... Apologies to members who live in these places, but my trip home sucked as the snowbirds had taken over the interstate. A Canadian plate was like the kiss of death for the fast lane, and I didn't even know Quebec had that much population... do they all come to FL in the winter?

Before you think I'm anti-Canuck,:canada:, the "Lower Canada" boarder state's had a bunch of real winners representing them too... I suppose there is an application required if you move to NY to prove your a big enough Ahole to survive. The VT plates seem to indicate a lack of understanding as to how the left lane works, IDK, maybe they have them there? NJ may as well be annexed to NY, if it hasn't been already... I even had a handful of Alaskan plates on the road with me...

Yes, I am aware that if everybody around you is an Ahole, the problem is probably not them...

In short, the trip south sucked, unbelievable how few plates on the packed highway (95) were local.

95 has sucked for years. Back in the 80’s & 90’s I use to go to a lot of races & car shows. It was bad then. I can only imagine today. Glad you made it home safe.

95 has sucked for years. Back in the 80’s & 90’s I use to go to a lot of races & car shows. It was bad then. I can only imagine today. Glad you made it home safe.
I was a bit surprised by how busy the traffic was on what I had hoped would be a lighter traffic day. Friday, going North, The southbound lanes in SC were a parking lot (below 26)... turns out Sunday wasn't enough better.

GA and FL are 6 lanes (3 southbound), so the SC bottleneck opens, but then it becomes bumper to bumper lunacy at 70, 80, 90 MPH... Many of my breaks from the road were just to change the idiots I was surrounded by. I seriously underestimated the snowbird traffic picking the weekend... but am glad I did it.

Yep I think a lot of them think 95 is the speed limit not the Hwy #. I’ve been out there many times motoring along in the right lane & drive up on a long line of cars. Finally get a chance to move to the left & it’s like drafting at Talledega. Running 90 mph desperately looking a place to get back over in the right lane before the big one happens LOL. Could you imagine being in an autonomous car on that Hwy. I would need to be sedated.

Back