Has anyone used a Muscle Car Brakes drum kit on a C-body?

This topic came up in another thread so I wanted to update - I still have not received the parts from MCB. I e-mailed them yesterday and John Ambrose called me right back. They still cannot get the brake shoe metal from their supplier in Canada and this has affected hundreds of outstanding orders, sounds like they are effectively shut down. I told him to keep me posted, I wasn't doing the job right away but as we get closer to spring I may have to rethink. I would really like to try their system but may not be able to. I will update when things change.
Could they just buy cheap shoes and reline them?

Could they just buy cheap shoes and reline them?

Better yet, go shop for some old relines done w asbestos. I copped a set for mine for $30 less than a month ago, in case I don't find more reasonably priced brand new NOS front shoes. Keep your eye on eBay and other Net venues which permit individuals to sell their hoarded treasures. When I find something REASONABLY priced here, I buy that.

If it turns out they can't fill my order I will go with asbestos linings from some source.

The best source would be Craig @mobileparts

You can get them on eBay without soiling yourself dealing with that thin-skinned narcissist *****. I have, and am getting more, for less too. Anyway, the old asbestos shoes
ARE THE **** to go with, when the Price is Right! The 11x3" shoes seem to be more abundant than the more widely demanded 2.75" ones too. Also, ping Rick Ehrenberg if you want some good stuff. He knows more than merely how to horde and flatter.

Back