Headed for the round-up, wagons ho

383 hipo.jpeg
383 hipo.jpeg

anyway, we're going to go get the blue wagon that was listed in the four sale section

Awesome !

So is that @Tobias74 car?
Either way praying for safe and sunny travels for you. If anything insane happens be sure to let some of us know. I’m sure there’s lots of members along the way that would be willing to help

Nice score! And it's staying on the continent! Win-win-win! Glad it stayed in the FCBO family as well.

Safe travels - if you travel US 2 I'm about smack in the middle just east of the ND border in MN just in case.........although that would be way off the fast route.
Mike

Best of luck...keep us updated and post up some pics when you can :D

Very exciting. Best of luck on your travels and congrats!

thanks everyone, we don't have a smart phone, although
DSC04747.JPG
my wife does have a cell ph (I don't) so well post pix when we get back (as proof). I'm driving a 2017 Ram Big Horn so we don't expect vehicle trouble, if U Haul keeps their promise, well have a trailer waiting in Great Falls. All of this is easy, the hard part comes this winter, one of my cars will need to go into storage, looks like my TransAm is the victim

Awesome !

So is that @Tobias74 car?
Either way praying for safe and sunny travels for you. If anything insane happens be sure to let some of us know. I’m sure there’s lots of members along the way that would be willing to help

I should tell YOU good luck, you've got the water. oh and SemperFi USMC jun68-jun76 GySgt Mos 3432 spent a couple years a LeJeune

Congrats on your purchase, I hope you enjoy your trip. Great that the car is staying in the FCBO family.

Hi, We're leaving from Green Bay tomorrow morning for Great Falls Montana, where we'll pick-up this wagon, which is coming down from Canada. https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/threads/1969-dodge-monaco-wagon.42818/We expect a couple days out and trailer it home.

I am SO JEALOUS. Make sure U-Haul as one of their longer trailers available as many of their car trailers are not big enough for a C Body. Not sure how much towing experience you have but get that wagon as far up front as possible on the trailer and make sure that your hitch ball has the tongue of the trailer just below level. Being a wagon, it has a lot of weight in the rear so it won't take much to get that trailer "wagging" and the U-Haul trailers typically have surge brakes so keep it slow and steady and if the trailer starts to sway, accelerate hard to straighten things out and then slow down. Be safe.

Thanks for the trailer tips, I've owned both open and enclosed and been all around, no c body experience, so thanks again.

Back