Header Help

dieseldust

Reaction score
these are available locally for me the guy does not know what car they where for other than BB mopar , any one with headers on there C body ,do they look familar

Jim

debb6rh1e3kbuiqr4k86m4s4f1_31.jpg

debb6rh1e3kbuiqr4k86m4s4f1_11.jpg

debb6rh1e3kbuiqr4k86m4s4f1_21.jpg

I am sure they are cheap and close but I wouldn't go through the trouble of putting used Headers on a car. No matter how you look at it the engine has to come up for those to go in and I would want them to be right and live long, those even if correct would require too much work to have life longevity. If headers are what you have to have, pay the expense of coated TTI's it will save you in multiple ways in the end.

You are right i checked out TTI web page , they are not to expesive and nice to have custom fit to the car

Thanks
Jim

whats the actual web address for tti,also knowbody seems to have small block c body headers,do they?

If you truly have a small block, investigate later Magnum headers (~$120 on ebay new). A-body guys would love to use them, but the engine bay is too narrow. Might fit a C-body, though you would have to buy and try to see if they hit the steering gear, starter, or torsion bars. You can change to the smaller mini-starter, which is smart anyway. BTW, ignore the guys above, they will envy your small block when gas hits $5/gal and the SB works fine in many 4500 lb GVW trucks pulling trailers. My C body weighs less.

Last edited:
Back