Headlights......

69NooYawker

Reaction score
Admittedly not apples to apples photos but I bought the ambers and the smoked grays online after a few wobbly pops one night... I do like but is it trying too hard??
2016-03-20 18.32.05.jpg

20160523_170635.jpg

love the car...needs 70s hidden headlight setup...not a fan of the ambers

Nice car, I really like it... The headlights, well, since you ask, I don't care for them. The grays look like bulbs that are blown and the ambers look like fog lights.

But... It's your car and you are the one you need to please, not me.

What's the idea behind the smoked headlights?

For that matter whats the idea for the ambers? I assume fog but ?

I remember trying to find the red and blue lights with the actual glass colored (not a coating).......what a bear, bought a case from a guy on Ebay years ago. They will sit in my basement until I die. You may find a few red ones out there but blue is super rare or at least then it was.

About 10-15 years ago there was a replacement headlight bulb that was medium blue in the center and around the top and bottom. To me it looked like a human eyeball. I cannot find it quickly but my friend has them as high beams on his '72 Fury ex squad.

Last edited:
around here any red or blue lights on a car will get you pulled over very very fastly. I had blue LEDs on the front of my xB AMHIK . . .

Back