Headrests, seatbacks, foam

Snotty

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey Friends. My wife gave me a Christmas Present to redo my interior. Yay!! Yesterday I ordered new seat covers for the front, back, and the center armrest with map pocket. I also ordered new carpet. I was a little disappointed when I received the notice from Legendary that the expected delivery date was from now to 193 days! Geeze, didn't see that in their fine print. Well, at least I've finally pulled the trigger and there is a future new interior coming!

But, I was saddened to see that they no longer offer new headrests as they were doing a few years back. I went to Year One, and only found black available, and then for A and B body only. I was going to ask if they were the same, but I'm not ordering black.

So....

Do any of you have a hit on a place to order new headrests? Mine are sun baked and currently covered with vinyl.

How about a link to new seatbacks, the plastic on the backs of the bucket seats?

Finally, how about seat foam?

Since I have 193 days the time for delivery is not a big deal. I appreciate anything you can share. Thanks!

Hey Friends. My wife gave me a Christmas Present to redo my interior. Yay!! Yesterday I ordered new seat covers for the front, back, and the center armrest with map pocket. I also ordered new carpet. I was a little disappointed when I received the notice from Legendary that the expected delivery date was from now to 193 days! Geeze, didn't see that in their fine print. Well, at least I've finally pulled the trigger and there is a future new interior coming!

But, I was saddened to see that they no longer offer new headrests as they were doing a few years back. I went to Year One, and only found black available, and then for A and B body only. I was going to ask if they were the same, but I'm not ordering black.

So....

Do any of you have a hit on a place to order new headrests? Mine are sun baked and currently covered with vinyl.

How about a link to new seatbacks, the plastic on the backs of the bucket seats?

Finally, how about seat foam?

Since I have 193 days the time for delivery is not a big deal. I appreciate anything you can share. Thanks!

Your upholsterer or trim shop will supply the foam. They usually install it in layers it with the harder foam on the bottom and more fluffy material on top. Ask if Legendary will sell you material to match the seats and have your trim shop make new headrest covers.

193 days sounds like a dream compared to the "indefinite" expectation time you get from the chumps at SMS.

Wow! I ordered the seatbacks from ABC Moparts; they arrived on Friday!! Now I still have 187 days to wait for my covers! :p

Back