Hellcat Jailbreak

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
https://manofmany.com/rides/cars/dodge-hellcat-jailbreak

Image-from-iOS-172.jpg

Neat link! Thanks for posting! Looks like a lot of "One Of _____" cars for future collectors and enthusiasts.

Scroll on down the page for the Cadillac InnerSpace autonomous concept vehicle. The work of a GM advance design studio with Bryan Nesbitt's name attached to it. Bryan was one of the 1990s Young Design Super Stars from Chrysler, back then. When he "jumped ship" when Daimler came to town, he went to GM under Bob Lutz's tenure and has steadily moved up the ranks of GM Design since then. There was so much great design talent at Chrysler back then, it makes me wonder what the corporation could have become if it had been left to work its magic!

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

I wish I could look in 50 years from now and see what my 2019 Redeye Challenger ranks in the world of historic hotrods and what the value would be?
20200531_080257.jpg

I'm actually considering buying one of these. I like the options they offer. Now if I could just convince them to do one in Butterscotch that would be awesome.

How is that possible? They only have two pedals? :lol:
That's exactly the reason why I didn't order it... :poke:

Let me tell you gents....

You don't want 3 pedals with 800+hp. It is hard enough to control and keep going straight with that much mind blowing hp and torque with 2 pedals! That is why Mopar stopped offering the 3rd pedal in 2021 in 707/717 hp Hellcats. No Redeye, Super Stock or Jailbreak was ever offered with a 6 speed.

20200531_080257.jpg

Let me tell you gents....

You don't want 3 pedals with 800+hp. It is hard enough to control and keep going straight with that much mind blowing hp and torque with 2 pedals! That is why Mopar stopped offering the 3rd pedal in 2021 in 707/717 hp Hellcats. No Redeye, Super Stock or Jailbreak was ever offered with a 6 speed.

View attachment 531660
Yes, I understand that. But I would still want to have a 6 spd behind it.
And every Nanny feature to keep you from killing yourself TURNED OFF.
1969 all over again, Yeehah.
I'm turning 73 fer petesakes soon.
Lemme finally have some fun.

:rofl:

Back