Hello from Norway, 1973 chrysler newport

madvaa

Reaction score
Greetings all. Came over this nice side and had to become a member!
my ride is a 1973 Newport 2Dr HT with 440cid, performer intake, holly double pumper and upgraded camshaft :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have searched the side but cant find any answer: where can i get seat covers, door panels and dash pad for this? I guess there is other c bodies covers that would fit??

Welcome aboard! A quick Norway story. When I was in high school we got an exchange student from Norway. He ended up becoming a best friend that year of mine. One day we were talking about what to do after high school, and he said he wanted to go into the tv/movie industry. Marius Holst, he did just that.

Thanks for links, but i would like new seat covers.
I have seen other newports that they have the turning signal in a different place.. Could the fenders be from a new york? it is turning lights in them..
And, should my parking lights/turning signal lenses in the bumper be orange?
Not sure who Marius is, ill ask google ;-)

Last edited:
Newport's could be ordered with the cornering lights option same as Ny'ers.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice car.
is legendary doing C body skins yet?

Your lenses could be clear or amber, depends on what your Country or State requires.

Thanks for all nice coments, i think it looks awsome myselfe with the plum crazy "mucle" paint.
I have asked Legendary and year one, non of them does iteriour for the C :-(
I think i will get some amber lenses, like them better!

Amazing how how much more muscular the car looks without the girly vinyl top.

Wow, first time I can honestly say that I disagree with you Stan. I think if your talking about the original colors that go on that car that a vinyl makes it more well... classy. Now, it you think classy is girly then then rock on brother. Of course this IS a "girls" opinion. :suning:

Back