Hello from Pasadena CA, Mike Moore

mrmichaelmoore

Reaction score
Hi All
Recently purchased a 1968 Fury III. Im here to learn more about Mopar. I love having the only Fury at my local cars and coffee, but all I can say about it, is that its pretty.
So I'm hoping this is the place to get a grip on what I got. Im also having some engine problems, so ill be scanning thru here to try and find some solutions.

Mike

20220708_082920.jpeg

Welcome from North Dakota

Best investment you can make is finding a Factory Service Manual. Unless it’s been heavily molested or modified, it will be worth it’s weight in gold.

This is a good site for factory reference materials. Free downloads of Service Manuals and parts book.
Service Manuals – MyMopar

Once you understand what you are chasing, reading through that section will teach you a lot.
original hard copy service manuals show up on e-bay from time to time for anywhere between $30 & $50.

Last edited:
Welcome from North Dakota

Best investment you can make is finding a Factory Service Manual. Unless it’s been heavily molested or modified, it will be worth it’s weight in gold.

This is a good site for factory reference materials. Free downloads of Service Manuals and parts book.
Service Manuals – MyMopar

Once you understand what you are chasing, reading through that section will teach you a lot.
original hard copy service manuals show up on e-bay from time to time for anywhere between $30 & $50.
Yep. This was my Friday night. Spent a couple hours trying to figure out why she sputters on acceleration.

IMG_20230331_191504_01.jpg

Back