Hello from Woodland Ca

Duncan

Reaction score
Had to join, I am the proud owner of a 68 Plymouth Fury III four door hardtop. Runs like new, rebuilt/replaced suspension and new factory-matching upholstery inside. Needs body work and a paint job badly, though. Hopefully, some day I will be able to afford it.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Pics man!

I had a feeling I'd be asked for pics! Should have included them in my first post instead of being so lazy right off the bat! :toothy10:

32403280031_large.jpg

32403280031_large.jpg

Last edited:
That is the first four door I've seen here that really gets my attention. Beautiful!
Welcome.

Posted via Topify on Android

The lack of B-pillar is a plus on this model, sweet ride!

Welcome, the paint and body looks good in your picture. Sharp looking car.

Thanks everyone. In all honesty, that picture is the best one I have but is about five years old. Since then, the front fender has been hit and is now in primer and the paint on the rest of the car has deteriorated/started to peel. But I still get a lot of thumbs up when I'm driving her, I have to admit. Thanks again.

Hi there 'neighbor'.

Thought I would post a couple more pictures of my 68 Plymouth Fury. These are of the interior after I had the seats reupholstered to match the original. Next, I'm saving up to replace the ripping-out headliner.

IMG_9275.jpgIMG_9276.jpg

IMG_9275.jpg

IMG_9276.jpg

Back