Hello...just found you...

thrashingcows

Reaction score
Hello all...Some might know me from other C-body boards....as well as a few other places on the net. Been into mopars now for over 20 years...had all the usual...A/B/E/M-body cars, trucks etc. But once I owned my first C-body I never looked back.

My current..and should be my keeper..is my 68 Chrysler T/C wagon. Love this car!! Been using it for family vacations for about 4 years now....Kids say they'd be embarrassed to vacation in a "normal" vehicle!!

Anyway I will be floating around the net...checking in with this site regularly, since I was informed about it from Superfreak. Went to look at the 68 T/C wagon he's parting out and he mentioned this place. Can't believe I didn't know about it before now.

Anyway here is a couple pics of my wagon...

PICT0270.jpg

14.jpg

PICT0066.jpg

:welcome: :hatwave:Glad you could join us. Where you been? It's a little more relaxed here except when someone wants a new banner picture :poke:

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Kool wagon!

Glad you made your butt over here, Brian.
Things here are a little bit more, ummmmm.... "relaxed". It's a fun joint.
BTW - you supply the coffee and donuts.

Welcome aboard! That T/C is in great condition! Like the others said, like to see more pictures.

:sFl_america2:

That rear photo of your T/C is really a great shot. Your dual exhaust really stands out. Nice!!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Here is a pic from under the hood...not current since it's still in storage...but pretty much the same.

PICT0116-1.jpg

The exhaust is 2 1/2" off factory HP manifolds, through Dynomax super turbo mufflers.

I betcha that sounds really good, what a great car that must be to cruise in!

Is it just the intake that is newer, or does the isolator actually let your secondaries clear with the square bore?

H or L ....440?..... 3.23s?

Give us some rough specs..... Please.

I think that is the nicest looking rear of any wagon of that era or newer.

Last edited:
Is it just the intake that is newer, or does the isolator actually let your secondaries clear with the square bore?

H or L ....440?..... 3.23s?

Give us some rough specs..... Please.

I think that is the nicest looking rear of any wagon of that era or newer.

Do you not sleep or just get up really early?

Very clean engine compartment! Is that T/Q brand new?

:sSig_goodjob:

Motor is a 440 from a 71 300 parts car I picked up. Motor has 90K miles on the bottom end...nothing done but a reseal. The top end..Heads, cam lifters chain etc are all new. The intake is from a 73 440 so I could run the TQ. The TQ is a reman unit that still had to be dis-assembled and rebuilt properly. Don't think I've had a single reman TQ carb I didn't have to redo properly.

Obviously you can see I retrofitted the engine compartment A/C system to all modern components...works great!!

Tranny is a 727 with unknown miles...was hooked to the 440 in the parts car so in it went. The rear gears were 2.76 from the factory. Put a set of 3.23 in until the pinion started leaking badly. Out they came and another set of 2.76 went back in. I'm currently getting around to putting a suregrip in the 3.23 before they go back in.

Back