Hello to all!!!

65Coronet7165

Reaction score
Hi! Just joined up.BUT I was an earlier member. Haven't been on site in over ten years. Still using see user name...if anyone could possibly remember me after all this time. Couple people come mind;. 440 Fury and a guy named Gene who lived in Yellow Knife NWT.
I've owned my 67 Chrysler 300 convertible almost 17 years now. It's a factory 440 TNT car with torqueflite. It had 3.23 Sure Grip that's been changed to 3.54. Has Budd disc brakes as well.
I've done Many mods and upgrades... especially to suspension.. I will give details later.

Thanks. I assume you have a 70 Fury convertible. Ever go to races at Dinwidde?? Haven't been there in quite a few years either. The hotels have gotten SO expensive. I hate spending over $100 a nite for a hotel.

Thanks. I assume you have a 70 Fury convertible. Ever go to races at Dinwidde?? Haven't been there in quite a few years either. The hotels have gotten SO expensive. I hate spending over $100 a nite for a hotel.
I do own a 1970 Fury convertible.

I have not been to the races in Dinwiddie for a long time. I used to go when there was a Chrysler show once a year. I have to admit that I was most interested in the show and parts.

Suspension mods are where it's at, although as civil as this crowd is they're rarely of use ;]

Last edited:
Hi! Just joined up.BUT I was an earlier member. Haven't been on site in over ten years. Still using see user name...if anyone could possibly remember me after all this time. Couple people come mind;. 440 Fury and a guy named Gene who lived in Yellow Knife NWT.
I've owned my 67 Chrysler 300 convertible almost 17 years now. It's a factory 440 TNT car with torqueflite. It had 3.23 Sure Grip that's been changed to 3.54. Has Budd disc brakes as well.
I've done Many mods and upgrades... especially to suspension.. I will give details later.
If you mean Bill Maitland by 440 Fury, he has passed on to Mopar glory. He was very helpful to me and many other members. He is missed!

Yes. 19870 Fury, that's him. How long since he passed? I lost my best friend of over 40 years in July. Knew him since he was in high school!! He was my riding partner...he lost his licence a few times and about 20 years ago never got it back again.

Yes. 19870 Fury, that's him. How long since he passed? I lost my best friend of over 40 years in July. Knew him since he was in high school!! He was my riding partner...he lost his licence a few times and about 20 years ago never got it back again.
At least a couple years. his family kept the 1970 Fury vert.
@Dobalovr might remember the date.

Hope your friend is driving/racing in heaven

Thanks you all. This is a good community. I made a decision the other day. I'm 70 years old now. I was 52 when I got my 300. I have someone that does the work on my car. He was in his thirties then but in his 50s now. I'm going to get whatever I want done on my car within the next two years.
Time marches on.

Back