HELP ------1969 Chrysler Town&Country, Bay City, Michigan, USA-------

Reaction score
Hey Guys.
I need help checking the car.
You live in the Bay City, Michigan area.

1969 Chrysler Town & Country - $3,800 - Bay City, Michigan

FB Description

1969 Chrysler Town & Country station wagon, nine-passenger. Engine 440 four-barrel carb is missing. Engine #'s match VIN. Can't find VIN# on trans. Open rear-end. This is a barn find and hasn't run since 1973.
Phone: Henry Roeder 989 321 0640

69 TC Wagon, Bay City 2020 (1).jpeg

69 TC Wagon, Bay City 2020 (1).jpg

69 TC Wagon, Bay City 2020 (2).jpeg

69 TC Wagon, Bay City 2020 (2).jpg

69 TC Wagon, Bay City 2020 (3).jpeg

69 TC Wagon, Bay City 2020 (3).jpg

69 TC Wagon, Bay City 2020 (4).jpg

Last edited:
I wish I could help but I have too much going on this fall to be able to commit the hole day that this would require.

Maybe I don't understand your expectation of this car? I would expect it to require significant and total restoration. I can smell the mold through the Internet. It shows a decent amount of rust everywhere, hem seams, lower 1/4s, etc. Hasn't run in years so that's a no-go, and it's sitting on grass in a rural area of MI. The way I see it, any price above derby value should net a sale, but nothing below.

Maybe I don't understand your expectation of this car? I would expect it to require significant and total restoration. I can smell the mold through the Internet. It shows a decent amount of rust everywhere, hem seams, lower 1/4s, etc. Hasn't run in years so that's a no-go, and it's sitting on grass in a rural area of MI. The way I see it, any price above derby value should net a sale, but nothing below.

Yes. I know this car recovery project. I want to know all its damaged parts. Whether he has an engine that can be turned or is the same as my Chrysler Wagon from Chicago 2014. If the interior of the car is complete. I need more pictures of him checking on a man who's seen these Chryslers before, and maybe even repaired them.

I can tell right off the bat that this thing is missing some tough to source trim...

Back