Help identify this hood ornament

74slnt6

Reaction score
A3B73EBC-6D53-4F10-9187-40ECAD5F1BDA.jpeg
I was looking for Chrysler hood ornaments and found this one but couldn’t find any more information about it, anyone know what year this is for ?? Thanks in advance
Vintage 1960's car hood ornament metal and heavy glass | Etsy

yea that’s what I thought too. Possibly it’s an aftermarket hood ornament that resembles the imperial ornament ?

it could be a custom one-off? I've run it through Google's reverse image search a few times and it just leads me back to that Etsy listing...hmm interesting..

The bird logo is a Thunderbird but I don’t recall the round bezel. A 60 bird had oval bezels ornaments very similar atop each front fender.

The bird logo is a Thunderbird but I don’t recall the round bezel. A 60 bird had oval bezels ornaments very similar atop each front fender.
Thunderbird logos had a wide and flat wingspread. The issue of the bird being suspended/floating, rather than being anchored to the base of the surround, should put a modern date to it.

CBODY67

29F51E58-5AE9-4145-B85C-2B2D1DE6A927.png
Found it! Did some looking and saw an AMC fender emblem had the same style bird head, then found this ambassador hood ornament, but thanks for the help guys

‘67 was suspended in acrylic.
D8B31D3C-1566-477F-B073-69893C5AD15B.jpeg

The one at the top looks like a South Park version of the ‘67.:lol:

Back