Help! Need new defroster ducts 69 Chrysler

BigBird69

Reaction score
Taking the dash apart to fix a few things, and noticed the defroster ducts are totally rotted out near the windshield. Car was in Phoenix many years, and now Palm Springs, so sun probably got to it. No new ones seem to be available, can't find any used ones either. Anyone know of an option that could fit? Maybe B body ones? Thanks

A picture would help.

Taking the dash apart to fix a few things, and noticed the defroster ducts are totally rotted out near the windshield. Car was in Phoenix many years, and now Palm Springs, so sun probably got to it. No new ones seem to be available, can't find any used ones either. Anyone know of an option that could fit? Maybe B body ones? Thanks
Please post a picture, but I am pretty sure I have you covered if its the ducts I am thinking of.

Needing parts? A want ad is the place to start.

Please post a picture, but I am pretty sure I have you covered if its the ducts I am thinking of.
Got some pictures, from inside and on top of the dash. Passenger side is the worst—haven't gotten to the driver side but it doesnt seem as bad.

Chrysler-duct-1.jpg

Back