Help with electric radiator fan

I had success. Thought I had everything in the package. I didn't. I ended up running a switch into the cabin until I decide to hook it up to the thermostat. Thanks for the help.

I had success. Thought I had everything in the package. I didn't. I ended up running a switch into the cabin until I decide to hook it up to the thermostat. Thanks for the help.

That's the way I run mine! Do you have a proper temperature GAUGE to watch the temperature? Get a good old school capillary tube mechanical gauge, ideally a Stewart Warner. That way, you'll know when to turn the fan on.

Stay Cool!

I have a fuel injection system with a hand held computer with.digital thermostat I can monitor.

The engine looks beautiful! I don't get how there are people who managed to take care of their car engine. I mean you cannot wash it and you have to constantly clean it. I am not a huge car fan, but I like to keep it clean. But the engine it's something else. I only know how to change a lightbulb and someone from Electrician | Electrical Contractor - Minneapolis - Residential - Commerical taught me how to do that. I am grateful to have people that care about me and friends that are passionate about car and want to teach me more about them. After all, it's just a piece of metal, but you have to take care of it in order to make it last

Last edited:
Back