Hemmings Find of the Day

Greg B.

Reaction score
Interesting.

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2018/...-the-day-1976-chrysler-new-yorker/?refer=news

stan.JPG

The two-tone paint on this car was a great idea. It enhances its lines and makes it look less massive.
Two-tone...sure like to the looks of these old Chryslers.
I do like the color combo on this one.
That two-tone treatment is what makes this car exceptional. It’s amazing either way, but the two-tone sets it off.
Gorgeous!
Vindicated.

So, Stan, I've been out of the loop having had heart valve replacement back in June and recovering from all that. What's up? Can you fill me in?

So, Stan, I've been out of the loop having had heart valve replacement back in June and recovering from all that. What's up? Can you fill me in?
Hope your recovery has gone well.
Would like to take over part of the garage and the shop to add on to the living area.
Life is perpetual give and take. Right, Jer? :thumbsup:

Last edited:

He's buying another corvette

*edit*

It'll look even more betterer when the next guy puts the hood scoops on it.

*edit2*

For 12K+ you'd think the ground wire would be in better shape. And then there's that non stock radiator and AC compressor..

Last edited:
Would like to take over part of the garage and the shop to add on to the living area.
:confused::confused::confused: Are you trying to say that the garage and shop AREN'T living area??? :wtf: :realcrazy: :confused: :bs_flag:

And where is the garden hose in your pictures? :BangHead:

:poke:

he he.. I liked this comment about the article;

1. Bruce. T says:
    July 27, 2018 9:48 am
    Must be Chrysler land yacht week. I do like the color combo on this one.

• Mark M (NJ) says:
      July 27, 2018 1:28 pm
      Maybe it coincided with shark week.

Back