For Sale Here is your big chance for a 1972 Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.

saforwardlook

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
No one can really be this stupid, right?

1972 DODGE MONACO

One Owner in Fair condition with all service records of maintenance service. $ 7,300 or best offer.

Since the seller doesn't show a rear view of the car, he must be hiding something! :BangHead:

00Q0Q_fWixmLejg45_600x450.jpg

00E0E_iVyt38aYND8_600x450.jpg

00l0l_acPdjGeogmi_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_fWixmLejg45_600x450.jpg

I wonder if the flucking cinder blocks are included?

Looks like there might be something up with the rear window....possibly cinder block damage.

What's not to like ? An obviously well cared for cherry, what with that almost new tarp protecting it ! It must be a very late '72, his text keeps calling it a '73. This one might be a good candidate for the "Thread for Craigslist Morons".

It's been on Autotrader for months. Thinking too much work to do to it or his other projects got in the way. Did clean up nice though. Thanks for the background on that one 300Rag! Good resource here so now know he picked it up for around $2K.

I love that body style but I'm holding out for a black one. Huh Steve?

When people look over my cars, for some reason, that black 73 Monaco wagon, loaded, seems to be the vehicle most want to buy. If I sell it, I will have about 6 people hating me! I would consider selling it to you, but it needs a paint job (but Carsten wouldn't agree), and I know you are retired now. So that won't work! :rolleyes:

When people look over my cars, for some reason, that black 73 Monaco wagon, loaded, seems to be the vehicle most want to buy. If I sell it, I will have about 6 people hating me! I would consider selling it to you, but it needs a paint job (but Carsten wouldn't agree), and I know you are retired now. So that won't work! :rolleyes:

It Will work Steve! It will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back