Hey, it's his car...

It looked better green....

Yup its his car. AND I say this, it better he do that, drive it and enjoy rather than restore it and let it rot in a garage, back yard, or the odd show now and again because they're to scared to drive it. It's a car and he's using it for its intended purpose with his own twist on looks.

I don't dislike him. It's just that I would not have been disappointed had he used a Caddy for his performance art.

Posted via Topify on Android

Somehow I think it is funny.

But if he would have used a rare model/optioned car i would probably be not laughing right now.

But as said before it is better than being parted, crushed or dieing in a back yard

Carsten

Yup its his car. AND I say this, it better he do that, drive it and enjoy rather than restore it and let it rot in a garage, back yard, or the odd show now and again because they're to scared to drive it. It's a car and he's using it for its intended purpose with his own twist on looks.
Waiting for someone to say that......to drive it, is to enjoy it. Mopars are meant to be driven. All the time. When possible.

All he Needs for Body repairs will be his grandmother. ;)

That's funny Klause but he's proven that he has the chops to repair any runs just by doing it in the first place.

There is a local guy that shows up every year at the NSRA SW Street Rod Nationals with a straight '49 Ford F1 that is in gray primer, and has been for several years. It is straight enough to paint. BUT, he has a big box of sidewalk chalk next to his truck, and lets anyone who wants to, draw pictures on his truck! By the end of the event, there is not one inch of the exterior that is left untouched by "artists". It's really pretty cool! And, in the end, he simply washes away the chalk. I think that is pretty cool.

The Imperial is cool, too. Not what I'd do to the car, but it has an owner that moves to the beat of a different drummer. It's being driven and enjoyed, and that is what matters.

Back