Hey you Canadians wanting a Hellcat better hurry

Screenshot_20211216-153430_Chrome.jpg

That's $161,000 Canadian.
Now you see why the 'Mericans are up here buying all our trucks. I will sell my TRX for $110K CDN or $82500 USD. So they come up use the exchange to their advantage and outbid the Canadian guy by 20+%

"Same rules apply" - reply by a moderator when pointing out the differences between FCBO and another F_BO.

Instead of your constant crying about how "unfair" you're treated here just act like an adult and follow the rules or leave, it's not hard.

You're childish tantrums and hissy fits certainly don't reflect that of an mature individual.

Instead of your constant crying about how "unfair" you're treated here, just act like an adult and follow the rules or leave, it's not hard.

You're childish tantrums and hissy fits certainly don't reflect that of an mature individual.

@Jakter: when you joined FCBO, you made several interesting posts that I enjoyed reading. Those helpful or interesting posts stopped in November 2019. Since April 2020, unfortunately, all the messages posted from your account have been jabs at other members or attempts to trigger the latter. It is as if your account got hacked.

If whoever is now in control insists on this new "perspective", could that person at least check their spelling, grammar, and punctuation before posting? Thank you.

Truly, however, I'd like to have the old @Jakter back.

Instead of your constant crying about how "unfair" you're treated here just act like an adult and follow the rules or leave, it's not hard.

Holy ****, a post with more than three characters!

Why don't you leave? You don't contribute anything to the site, other than an occasional "No", usually in a thread that is skimming the bounds of political.

I'm just pointing out to the site owner and mods, that they are hypocrites.

I'm just pointing out to the site owner and mods, that they are hypocrites.[/QUOTE]

If you don't like it here, leave.
If you don't like it here, run your own forum.

You and the rest of us here are guests of the forum.
Act like an adult and quit pouting.

The site owner and mods are not in business to pacify you.

I'm just pointing out to the site owner and mods, that they are hypocrites.

If you don't like it here, leave.
If you don't like it here, run your own forum.

You and the rest of us here are guests of the forum.
Act like an adult and quit pouting.

The site owner and mods are not in business to pacify you.[/QUOTE]
I'm not pouting, or having hissie fits.

Why don't you leave the site? You don't do anything but be the troll you are. Your own childish antics cancel anything else you say.

Why don't you leave the site? You don't do anything but be the troll you are. Your own childish antics cancel anything else you say.

How many threads have you been involved in that have been closed?
How many posts of yours have been deleted?

It's not them , it's you.

LOL

I ignored him so long ago I had to go into my wayback machine to even remember who his was....

How many threads have you been involved in that have been closed?
How many posts of yours have been deleted?

It's not them , it's you.

LOL
You do realize you are the only troll left on the site?

Back